[av_textblock size=’13’ font_color=” color=”]
Fact: 99% of the population would rather run through a burning building than manage an event. The other 1% are Event Managers.
Agent Grace can execute your entire celebration, or just the aspects you need help with.
When Agent Grace organises your event, the only cause of your headache will be from the martinis.
HERE’S A SLICE OF THE ACTION:
> An initial consultation to understand your vision and requirements
> Sourcing suitable venue options, confirmation and all venue liaison
> Proposing theming options and organising decorations
> Recommending and confirming catering options
> Organising a celebratory cake
> Creating invites and managing guest RSVPs
> Booking and briefing photographer
Initiate communications with Agent Grace today to discuss your event brief.
[av_button label=’CONTACT THE FIRM’ link=’manually,http://agentgrace.com.au/#contact’ link_target=” size=’large’ position=’left’ icon_select=’no’ icon=’ue83b’ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’custom’ custom_bg=’#ffffff’ custom_font=’#000000′]